Giving birth to a child is a beautiful thing, but not having the proper care in place after the fact is a mistake too many mothers make.
A-1 Home Care in Newport Beach has postpartum care givers that come out to the comfort of your own home and/or while you’re still in the hospital. They offer diverse care services that include preparing the home for your return and personal care like bathing should you need it during your recovery. Once you arrive at your home, A-1 Home Care’s after-birth care givers will help lighten the burden on you by tending the home as you focus solely on providing for your child.
Take a look at some of the affordable postpartum care services provided by our in-home care experts below:
- help with housecleaning duties like dusting, laundry, dish washing, bed-making, and vacuuming
- help with yard work and gardening tasks like mowing the lawn, raking leaves, and watering plants
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- healthy meal preparation
- good companionship and conversation
- personal care services like bathing and dressing
A-1 Home Care’s child care providers are CPR-certified and First Aid trained for infants, helping to ensure that new mothers can trust them with care in the home during such a sensitive time as welcoming a new family member into the home.
For more information about the leading infant care services offered right here in Newport Beach and surrounding areas, call one of the helpful care givers at A-1 Home Care by dialing (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care has proudly served mothers living throughout Orange County and Los Angeles for more than 20 years already, including in cities like Laguna Beach, Seal Beach, Diamond Bar, Anaheim Hills, and Hollywood.