Suffering from a brain injury can be a difficult prospect for everyone in the family, not just the afflicted patient.
At A-1 Home Care in Newport Beach, we provide exceptional caregiving expertise from the comfort and convenience of the home at affordable prices meant to encourage our clients, not scare them away. Each specialized brain injury care provider comes with excellence on the mind, help in the hands, and gold in the heart-- because anything else just isn't A-1 Home Care!
At A-1 Home Care, we offer a multitude of caregiver services in Los Angeles and Orange County for brain injury patients in the home, some of which include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally offers care solutions at the home that include respite care for burnt out family caregivers needing some time away, Parkinson's disease care for individuals with the movement-related disease, and even rehab therapy to go along with other short-term care situations.
You can discover more for yourself about the leading in-home care options available at A-1 Home Care today when you call a friendly caregiver by dialing (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care also serves adjacent communities in Huntington Beach, Corona Del Mar, Fountain Valley, and Laguna Beach.