Do you have a loved one in the home who would benefit from the leading senior care options in all of Southern California?
At A-1 Home Care in Newport Beach, we provide always affordable and equally exceptional home health experts who are fully equipped with helping hands and a golden heart. Our senior care professionals truly can't be BEAT, providing only the best and brightest heart attack in-home care options for people throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.
Some of the exceptional caregiver services that A-1 Home Care provides for seniors with heart conditions in the home include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s always heart-healthy
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides 24 hour care for elders suffering from head trauma, Alzheimer's and dementia, and much more. After all, A-1 Home Care understands the importance of providing the leading at-home care services at costs that never break the bank!
You can learn more about the leading heart attack care options available at A-1 Home Care when you call a helpful caregiver today by dialing (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring communities in Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, Laguna Beach, Costa Mesa, and Corona Del Mar.