Did you know that our first and perhaps most famous President suffered from presbyopia-- and may have very well saved our still-forming nation from crumbling in on itself because of it?
At A-1 Home Care in Newport Beach, we provide the truth and nothing but this Presidents' Day that honors our nation's great leaders while providing hope for current citizens right here in Orange County and Los Angeles. When President George Washington displayed an act of great humility by putting on his reading glasses before reading a letter from Congress in the presence of his soldiers who were on the verge of revolt due to not being compensated (the still-budding nation was broke at the time), Washington was recorded to tell them, "Gentlemen, you will permit me to put on my spectacles-- for I have not only grown gray but almost blind in the service of my country."
A-1 Home Care is dedicated to serving as the lenses for all elders with presbyopia who wish to see clearly in the comfort of their homes, providing 24 hour care experts who come fully equipped with helping hands and a golden heart that are ready and waiting to serve people from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European.
Take a look below at some of the leading in-home caregiving services provided by A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care for physical handicaps and other disabilities