With spring in full bloom and the weather warming up, it can be hard to remember the loved ones in your life who may be feeling too ashamed to even go outside for very long because of their incontinence.
But at A-1 Home Care in Newport Beach, elders receive always affordable and equally exceptional incontinence care services with a certified caregiver that comes to the comfort and convenience of the home with helping hands and a golden heart. Each senior care specialist provides practical, lasting answers for fussy bladders and bowels throughout the Orange County and Los Angeles areas.
A-1 Home Care provides leading incontinence care options in the home that include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care's effective elder care options also include treatment services like respite care for burnt out family caregivers needing a break as well as short-term care for rehabilitation situations in the home, among others.